HELICOPTER Pleasure FLYING
Pennines Helicopter Flights
Heli BUZZ at Settle HeliPad
Helicopter Pleasure Flights
Helicopter pleasure flights from Settle Helipad! Home of our Pennines helicopter tours. The Helipad is conviently located just off the A65, south of Settle town, at the Brasserie in the Court Yard. The premier helicopter experience (30 minutes) will lift you high in to the Pennies mountain range with one of the highlights of the tour being the extraordinary Ribblehead Viaduct, a true marvel of Victorian engineering and an absolute must see for any rail enthusiast...
The choice you have now is simple; click to see out locations menu, or scroll down to book a seat and then choose a location later.
About the Venue - Settle Helipad
- Cafe on site (in the Brasserie)
- On-site Parking
- Toilets (located in the Cafe)
- Easy access to the aircraft (idea for people with less mobility)
- Upgrades available on the day (co-pilot seat is a MUST)
- Great viewing for friends and family to view your experience (also ask about spare seats - people sometimes dont show, some good deals to be had!)
- Official photograper on-site to record your experience
- Close to local road and Rail links
The Courtyard, A65, Settle BD24 9JY, United Kingdom
- For the venue team ///sleep.thumb.class
- For the Parking ///puddings.branded.simulator
- For the Cafe and Toilet ///consumed.acrobats.lizard
Book your Tickets for Settle Helipad
Settle is an outside venue, so on the day please wear sensible shoes, also there is no cover so be prepared inclemant weather in the event of showers, the cafe will provide cover, but please ensure you are a patron. The Cafe is a short walk from the check in site (this is a pop up site) please leave plenty of time to get back from the cafe for your flight. Always check the event weather and go ahead hot line and check your emails prior to leaving the house.
Settle Heli Pad Helicopter Flights© Copyright HeliBuzz 2023 -