HELICOPTER Pleasure FLYING in Wales
Heli BUZZ at Welshpool Airport
Welsh Helicopter Pleasure Flights
Welsh Helicopter Pleasure flights from Welshpool Airport! Home of our central Wales helicopter tours Tours, Welshpool airport is located on the A47 Between Shrewbury and Newtown. The premier helicopter (30 minutes) will whisk you into the welsh countryside enroute to the Victorian Dam at Lake Vyrnwy, with its stunning Hotel on the headland, on the way back you seethe beautiful Powis Castle and Gardens. A truey stunning part of the United Kingdom.
Interesting fact, Welshpool has the Highest circuit (route aircraft use to train) in the Uk at almost 2000 feet (they have to get over the hills)
The choice you have now is simple; click to see out locations menu, or scroll down to book a seat and then choose a location later.
About the Venue - Welspool Airport
- Cafe on site (a short walk from the venus)
- On-site Parking
- Toilets (located in the Cafe)
- Easy access to the aircraft (idea for people with less mobility)
- Upgrades available on the day (co-pilot seat is a MUST)
- Great viewing for friends and family to view your experience (also ask about spare seats - people sometimes dont show, some good deals to be had!)
- Official photograper on-site to record your experience
- Close to local road and Rail links
Welshpool Airport, Welshpool, SY21 8SG, United Kingdom.
- For the venue team ///Yelled.magic.wool
- For the Parking ///rooms.fittingly.eating
- For the Cafe and Toilet ///medium.hormones.reinstate
Book your Tickets for Welshpool Airport
Welshpool is an outside venue, so on the day please wear sensible shoes, also there is no cover so be prepared inclemant weather in the event of showers. The Cafe is a short walk from the check in site (this is a pop up site) please leave plenty of time to get back from the cafe for your flight. Always check the event weather and go ahead hot line and check your emails prior to leaving the house.
Need somewhere to stay?
Welshpool Helicopter Flights© Copyright HeliBuzz 2023 -