GlasgowHELICOPTER Pleasure FLYING
Glasgow Helipad, Scotalnd
Heli BUZZ Glasgow City Tours
Helicopter Pleasure Flights
Helicopter pleasure flights from Glasgow Helipad! Home of our Glasgow helicopter tours, The helipad is located to the east of the City, with easy road access from the M73 Motorway. The premier helicopter tour (30 minutes) will take you over the City of Glasgow, with views of both the Rangers and Celtic Grounds then along the Historic river Clyde, with its legonary association with Ship building and heavy industry, seeing how the City is redeveloping its self in to a green power house . A fantastic way to see all the best that Glasgow, a deservedly proud city, has to offer.
The choice you have now is simple; click to see out locations menu, or scroll down to book a seat and then choose a location later.
About the Venue - Glasgow Helipad
- On-site Parking
- Toilets (located near the pad)
- Easy access to the aircraft (idea for people with less mobility)
- Upgrades available on the day (co-pilot seat is a MUST)
- Great viewing for friends and family to view your experience (also ask about spare seats - people sometimes dont show, some good deals to be had!)
- Official photograper on-site to record your experience
- Close to local road and Rail links
Heatheryknowne Farm, Baillieston, Glasgow G69 6TZ
- For the venue team ///spaces.softly.Holly
- For the Parking ///drums.Broad.cope
- For the Toilet ///units.circle.fool
Book your Tickets for Glasgow
Glasgow HeliPad is an outside venue, so on the day please wear sensible shoes, also there is no cover so be prepared inclemant weather in the event of showers. There is NO Cafe . Always check the event weather and go ahead hot line and check your emails prior to leaving the house.
Need somewhere to stay?
© Copyright HeliBuzz 2023 -