HELICOPTER Pleasure FLYING
Henstridge Airport, Dorset
Heli BUZZ at Henstridge
Helicopter Pleasure Flights
Helicopter Pleasure flights from Henstridge Airport! The premier helicopter (30 minutes) will whisk you to the world famous Longleat Wildlife park, then to Nunney Castle and finally back past alfreds tower, taking in some of the beautiful Dorset and Wiltshite countryside.
The choice you have now is simple; click to see out locations menu, or scroll down to book a seat and then choose a location later.
About the Venue - Henstridge Airport
- Cafe on site (a short walk from the venue)
- On-site Parking
- Toilets (located in the Cafe)
- Easy access to the aircraft (idea for people with less mobility)
- Upgrades available on the day (co-pilot seat is a MUST)
- Great viewing for friends and family to view your experience (also ask about spare seats - people sometimes dont show, some good deals to be had!)
- Official photograper on-site to record your experience
- Close to local road and Rail links
Henstridge Marsh, Templecombe BA8 0TN.
- For the venue team ///barn.giants.forms
- For the Parking ///words.defeat.tanks
- For the Cafe and Toilet ///duos.crisps.outbursts
Book your Tickets for Henstridge Airport
Henstridge is an inside venue (waiting), but, on the day please wear sensible shoes, also there is cover, but be prepared inclemant weather in the event of showers whilst waiting for helicopter loading. The Cafe hosts the check in site (this is a pop up site) please leave plenty of time to finish your meal prior to your flight. Always check the event weather and go ahead hot line and check your emails prior to leaving the house.
© Copyright HeliBuzz 2023 -