HELICOPTER Pleasure FLYING
Kemble Airport, Gloucestershire
Heli BUZZ at Kemble Airport
Helicopter Pleasure Flights
Helicopter pleasure flights from Kemble (former home of the RED ARROWS)! Home of our Bristol and south west gateway tours, Kemble Airport airport is located to the south west of Cirencester on the A429. The premier helicopter flying experience (30 minutes) will whisk you into Bristol for a magical tour of this historic trading city and its Beautiful Docks.
The choice you have now is simple; click to see out locations menu, or scroll down to book a seat and then choose a location later.
About the Venue - Kemble Airport
- Cafe on site (a short walk from the venue)
- Vending available at the check in terminal
- On-site Parking
- Toilets (located in the Terminal)
- Easy access to the aircraft (idea for people with less mobility)
- Upgrades available on the day (co-pilot seat is a MUST)
- Great viewing for friends and family to view your experience (also ask about spare seats - people sometimes dont show, some good deals to be had!)
- Official photograper on-site to record your experience
- Close to local road and Rail links
Cirencester GL7 6BA, United Kingdom.
- For the venue team ///mammoths.flannel.softest
- For the Parking ///freezers.plant.posed
- For the Cafe and Toilet ///camps.freshest.goal
Book your Tickets for Kemble Airport
Kemble airport is an out door venue, so, on the day please wear sensible shoes. In case of inclemant weather you can shelter in the cafe, but please ensure you are a patron, as the business would take a dim view on people just using their facilities. Please support local business'. The Cafe is a short walk from the check in site, please leave plenty of time to get back from the cafe for your flight. Always check the event weather and go ahead hot line and check your emails prior to leaving the house.
Need somewhere to stay?
© Copyright HeliBuzz 2023 -