HELICOPTER Pleasure FLYING
Moor Grange Farm Buxton
Heli BUZZ at Moor Grange Farm
Helicopter Pleasure Flights
Helicopter pleasure flights from Moor Grange Farm, Buxton! We will take you on tours of The outstanding beautiful Peak District National park, with stunning landscapes and historic building and achitecture. The premier helicopter (30 minutes) will fly you to the beautiful Chatworth house, then through stunning Peak district landscape to the Derwent Reservoirs to take in the historic training ground of Guy Gibbson' "dambusters" - The legiondary RAF squadron 617. In the right conditions, on this tour you should see Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester skylines from over the Dams...
The choice you have now is simple; click to see out locations menu, or scroll down to book a seat and then choose a location later.
About the Venue - Moor GrangeHeliPad
- Cafe on site (pop up cafe in the venue)
- On-site Parking
- Toilets (located in the venue)
- Easy access to the aircraft (idea for people with less mobility)
- Upgrades available on the day (co-pilot seat is a MUST)
- Great viewing for friends and family to view your experience (also ask about spare seats - people sometimes dont show, some good deals to be had!)
- Official photograper on-site to record your experience
- Close to local road and Rail links
Moor Grange Farm, Moor Lane, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 9RA
- For the venue team ///locating.part.croutons
- For the Parking ///bids.armrests.kings
- For the Cafe and Toilet ///credit.ripples.unsecured
Book your Tickets for Moor Grange Farm
Moor Grange Farm Helipad is an outside venue, but there is a large covered area available so should not be too effected by the weather. On the day please wear sensible shoes, as access to the aircraft is on open farm land. Always check the event weather and go ahead hot line and check your emails prior to leaving the house.
Need somewhere to stay?
Helicopter Flights from Moor Grange Farm, Buxton© Copyright HeliBuzz 2023 -