HELICOPTER Pleasure FLYING
Balado Airfield, Scotland
Heli BUZZ at Balado
Helicopter Pleasure Flights
Helicopter Pleasure flights from Balado Airport! This Former RAF base and home for many years to the "T" in the park festival is a great base from which to enjoy the scottish country side (the scenary is magnificent)! The airport is Just North of the Firth of Forth just off the M90 motorway. The premier helicopter tour (30 minutes) will whisk you to Loch Leven and Leven Castle then onto the Forth of Firth to take in the Edinburgh sky line and the majestic Forth Bridges!
The choice you have now is simple; click to see out locations menu, or scroll down to book a seat and then choose a location later.
About the Venue - Balado Airport
- Cafe on site (a short walk from the venue)
- On-site Parking
- Toilets (located in the Cafe)
- Easy access to the aircraft (idea for people with less mobility)
- Upgrades available on the day (co-pilot seat is a MUST)
- Great viewing for friends and family to view your experience (also ask about spare seats - people sometimes dont show, some good deals to be had!)
- Official photograper on-site to record your experience
- Close to local road and Rail links
Balado, Kinross KY13 0RF, United Kingdom
- For the venue team ///general.inflates.elect
- For the Parking ///lotteries.include.fells
- For the Cafe and Toilet ///window.flask.cobras
Book your Tickets for Balado Airport
Six Mile Buzz Flight
Our shortest Flight, that will get you airbourne and see the beautiful Scottish Countryside.
12Mile Helicopter Flights
A slightly longer flight, covering around 12 miles. See more of the country side.
25 Miles Helicopter Tour
The first of the longish Flights, usually flying to local points of interest. (themed Tour)
Premium Helicopter Tour
The longest of the Helicopter tours, usually arond 25-30 minutes in the aircraft. All of these Tours are Themed.
Balado is an outside venue, so on the day please wear sensible shoes, also there is no cover so be prepared inclemant weather in the event of showers. The Cafe is a short walk from the check in site, and does provide limited cover but be prepared as it is extremely popular (this is a pop up site). Please leave plenty of time to get back from the cafe for your flight. Always check the event weather and go ahead hot line and check your emails prior to leaving the house.